Mr. Eddie James, in response to Carol Berry, makes three statements.
1. Senator Berry knew about the third party fiduciary.
2. Carol Berry does not have her facts straight.
3. Senator Berry maliciously slanders people.
I ask Mr. James:
1. How and when did Senator Berry know?
2. Which of Carol Berry's facts are incorrect?
3. Who are the people Senator Berry has slandered?
Unsubstantiated statements carry little weight.
Editor's note: We welcome and encourage readers to keep the dialogue going by responding to Source commentary. Letters should be e-mailed with name and place of residence to email@example.com.