78.7 F
Charlotte Amalie
Monday, November 28, 2022


Revised 1040INFO forms are now available at the V.I. Internal Revenue Bureau.
The form must be used by every individual who is a bona fide resident of the Virgin Islands at the end of the taxable year to report any income from non-V.I. sources, said Claudette Farrington, acting IRB director.
The form, available at the IRB offices, must be completed and attached to either form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ, whichever applies, Farrington said.
For more information call the IRB's chief counsel at 714-9312 or 774-5865, ext. 2249.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Keeping our community informed is our top priority.
If you have a news tip to share, please call or text us at 340-228-8784.

Support local + independent journalism in the U.S. Virgin Islands

Unlike many news organizations, we haven't put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as accessible as we can. Our independent journalism costs time, money and hard work to keep you informed, but we do it because we believe that it matters. We know that informed communities are empowered ones. If you appreciate our reporting and want to help make our future more secure, please consider donating.