82.4 F
Charlotte Amalie
Saturday, February 16, 2019
Sat February 16, 2019 5:14 PM
Home Community Page 207

Community

Ann Francis James Dies at 39

Ann Francis James of Golden Rock, Christiansted, died on Feb. 21. She was 39 years old.

Roy Williams Dies at 57

Roy Williams, also known as "TC," of Estate La Vallee died on Feb. 19 at the Gov. Juan F. Luis Medical Center. He was 57 years old.

Justina Patricia Noel Dies

The family of the late Justina Patricia Noel is saddened to announce her passing on Feb. 10.

Barbara F. Vogt Dies at 87

Barbara F. Vogt of Frederiksted, St. Croix, died on Sunday, Feb. 22. She was 87 years old.

Anthony V. Henderson Sr. Dies at 67

Anthony V. Henderson Sr., also known as "Gublet," of Frederiksted died on Feb. 12 at the Roy Schneider Regional Medical Center.

Crazy Woman’s Guide to Health: Fasting

For me, fasting has always had three major benefits: Weight control, mental clarity and rest for my digestive tract. There’s also, it turns out, a fat burning factor that happens.

V.I. Supreme Court Names Regina deChabert Petersen Administrative Director

Honorable Rhys S. Hodge, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Virgin Islands, has announced that Regina deChabert Petersen has been appointed the administrative director of the Supreme Court of the Virgin Islands.

Junior David Alexis Dies

Junior David Alexis died on Feb. 12.

Yvonne C. Prince Dies at 69

Yvonne C. Prince of La Grange, Frederiksted, died on Feb. 10. She was 69 years old.

AFT Scholarship Applications Available for High School Seniors

The St. Croix Federation of Teachers, Local 1826, has announced a total of three $1,000 one-time scholarships for high school seniors of AFT members.

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

STAY CONNECTED

15,899FansLike
3,144FollowersFollow

FROM FACEBOOK

Load more
Connect with us!