The U.S. Virgin Islands Economic Development Authority (USVIEDA) has announced the following:
Public Hearing: A public hearing for the Virgin Islands Economic Development Commission (VIEDC), a subsidiary entity of the U.S. Virgin Islands Economic Development Authority (USVIEDA), will be held at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, June 5, at 8000 Nisky Shopping Center, 2nd floor, Suite No. 620, St. Thomas via video conference feed to the William D. Roebuck Industrial Park, No. 4 Negro Bay, Building No. 2, Frederiksted, St. Croix. The meeting will concern applications from the following businesses:
Number –Company Name –Type of Application –Location of Business
1. Tree Limin’ Extreme LLC — New — on St. Thomas
2. IGY-AYH St. Thomas Holdings LLC — Modification dba American Yacht Harbor — on St. Thomas
3. Carambola Northwest LLC — Employment Waiver — on St. Croix
4. Kazi Management St. Croix LLC — Employment Waiver — on St. Croix
5. STR Management LLC — Employment Waiver — on St. Croix
6. Sterisil International LLC — Waiver of Cash Charitable Contribution to In-Kind — on St. Croix
7. Tuthill Corporation — Employment Waiver — on St. Croix
8. International Capital Management Company — Employment Waiver — on St. Thomas
All interested persons are hereby notified that in accordance with Virgin Islands law: Any person, firm or corporation interested in the approval or disapproval of the application may appear and be heard provided that a written statement is submitted at least one day prior to the hearing to the Chief Executive Officer of the U.S. Virgin Islands Economic Development Authority at No. 116 King St., Frederiksted, St. Croix 00841; or to 8000 Nisky Shopping Center, Suite No. 620, St. Thomas, USVI 00802; or via facsimile at 774-8106, according to Wayne L. Biggs, Jr., acting chief executive officer of USVIEDA.
Governing Board Meetings: Governing Board Decision Meetings may immediately follow the public hearing for the VIEDC on applications and compliance matters. All interested persons are hereby notified that in accordance with Virgin Islands law.
If held, these meetings will be held at the same locations as the public hearing on said date.
The USVIEDA Board of Directors and its subsidiary board(s) may go into executive session with respect to any decision at any time during the meetings as provided by Virgin Islands law.
For more information, contact the USVIEDA office on St. Croix at 773-6499 or fax 773-7701; or on St. Thomas at 714-1700, Fax 777-1103.