83.8 F
Charlotte Amalie
Monday, August 3, 2020
Home Community Page 226

Community

Jamiel Letang Dies

Jamiel Letang died on March 31.

Richards Jr. H. S. Students Celebrate Culture, V.I. History

Students at the Arthur A. Richards Jr. High School got their turn to put on a cultural show in observance of V.I. History Month on Friday, April 7.

Adult Education Principal Commends DPW for Sprucing Up Campus

The campus of the V.I. Department of Education’s Adult Education Programs in Estate Richmond, St. Croix, has had a facelift, courtesy of the Department of Public Works

Labor in Search of Employers, Organizations to Provide Work Experience for Youth

The V.I. Department of Labor invites employers, not for-profit organizations and training service providers to participate in this year’s Summer Youth Work Experience, Training Program.

Rosario R. Perez Dies

Rosario R. Perez, also known as “Saro,” died on April 4.

UVI Bulletin Board for April Continued

The following is a compilation of events for April at the University of the Virgin Islands on both St. Thomas and St Croix campuses.

Donated Refrigerator to Help in Feeding the Homeless, One Meal at a Time

Frederiksted Health Care Inc. (FHC) has embarked on an initiative to ensure that the homeless have access to meals throughout the day, especially on the weekends and weeknights.

Angelique Flemming Is Crowned Miss UVI 2017-2018

Angelique Flemming was crowned Miss University of the Virgin Islands 2017-2018 at the 37th Annual Miss UVI Ambassadorial Competition held on Saturday, April 8

Merina Durgadeen Dies

Merina Durgadeen of Trinidad died on St. Croix on April 5.

UVI Carnival Village Invites Community to Celebrate 55 Years of UVI, 100 Years of...

This year, the university is celebrating its 55th anniversary as the V.I. commemorates the Centennial of the Virgin Islands becoming a United States territory.

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

STAY CONNECTED

18,570FansLike
3,459FollowersFollow

FROM FACEBOOK

Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons
Load more