82.3 F
Charlotte Amalie
Sunday, June 16, 2019
Sun June 16, 2019 8:59 PM
Home Community Page 225

Community

Lafayette E. Artis Sr. Dies

Lafayette E. Artis Sr. died on March 12.

Crazy Woman’s Guide to Health: The Best Years Ever

These are the best years of my life. Not every 65 year old feels that way. But I do.I wake up most mornings ready to hit the ground running. And I never get sick. But I did recently. It lasted about two hours.

John James Hector Dies

John James Hector died on March 4.

Zilla P. Etienne Dies

Zilla P. Etienne died on March 5.

Samuel Alphonse Arrendell Dies

Samuel Alphonse Arrendell was born on March 11, 1931, to the late Victor Emmanuel Arrendell and Devers Theodose Veronique. Arrendell went on to glory on March 4 in the company of his family

Students to Test Academic Skill Online Via New Standard Assessments

Parents of public school students in grades 3rd through 10th are being advised that the testing window for the online, standardized test Smarter Balanced will be available from Tuesday, March 17 to June 12. The testing window for 11th graders will go online from April 21 to June 12.

Doris Elaine Lang Encarnacion Dies at 85

Doris Elaine Lang Encarnacion, also known as “Mama,” of Estate St. Peter’s died on Tuesday, March 3. She was 85 years old.

Health Beat: Nutritional Consultant Rhonda Pessin Keeps Clients Alive and Well

Rhonda Pessin, certified nutrition consultant, works with people to create individualized dietary plans. Pessin wants folks to know that clients aren't just handed a strict diet. 'At Alive and Well we co-create together a dietary plan doable for you.'

Ana Luz Smith Dies at 75

Ana Luz Smith of Estate Mount Pleasant died on March 2. She was 75 years old. She is survived by her daughter, Anita H. Ross;...

Delroy A. Thomas Sr. Dies at 66

Delroy A. Thomas Sr. was born on Sept. 22, 1948 and died on Feb. 27, 2015.

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

STAY CONNECTED

16,865FansLike
3,144FollowersFollow

FROM FACEBOOK

Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons
Load more