- AT&T has started closing some of its company-owned retail stores nationwide. Closures will continue while it concentrates resources on select stores to meet the immediate service needs of its business customers.
- Stores that do remain open will have adjusted store hours from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time, and AT&T will close all stores nationwide on Sundays.
Even though the AT&T stores are operating a little differently — the company is still operating 24/7. Customers should register for myAT&T for Business, which is a simple and easy way to manage AT&T accounts and services from virtually anywhere. Customers can:
- Link and manage wireline, wireless and personal accounts under one user ID.
- Manage billing and payment preferences, access exclusive offers, and experience effortless ordering.
- See many more great benefits when you signing in.
Download the myAT&T app for iOS or Android to access everything people need to manage a myAT&T account.