The first Business for Breakfast event begins at 7:30 am, Thursday, July 19, at The Palms at Pelican Cove. The topic is “Financing Opportunities Available to St. Croix Businesses through SBA, EDC, USDA.” The event includes continental breakfast and costs $10 for members or $15 for non-members. Contact the Chamber with RSVPs by July 18.
“This is a great opportunity to learn more about funding resources
available for small and mid-sized businesses,” said Chamber President
Stuart Logan. “Some of the programs available to St. Croix businesses
include micro-loans and options for people who may not fit the traditional commercial bank lending profile. So everyone stands to benefit by learning about what is out there.”
• Abraham Edwards, State Small Business Credit Initiative specialist,
• Dianne P. Duinkerk, director of lending, VIEDA
• Monique Samuel, loan officer, VIEDA
• Carl C. Christensen, Virgin islands SBA senior area manager
• Karen Jones, SBDC regional director
Guests may register online at http://stxchamber.org/events or RSVP to
Vicky Bandola at 514-2535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each Business for Breakfast session covers a new topic; each will be packed with tips for businesses. Future topics include:
• Internet Marketing and Social Media Strategies To Grow Your Business
• Return on Investments for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
• Expansion Tools for New and Existing Businesses
• WAPA Update: Alternative Solutions Underway
• Crime Reduction Initiatives and Results
For more information or to schedule an interview, contact Vicki
Bandola 514-2535 or email@example.com.