83.9 F
Charlotte Amalie
Friday, March 31, 2023


April 6, 2004 – Individuals intending to sell food at this year's V.I. Carnival festivities are reminded that they must obtain a permit from the Health Department's Environmental Health Division.
The food-handler permits are required for food vendors planning to work at Lionel Roberts Stadium, the Food Fair, the Village, the boat races, J'ouvert, the Children's and Adult Parades and the horse races at Clinton E. Phipps Race Track, according to a Government House release issued on Tuesday.
For more information, call 715-5111 or 774-9000, ext. 4613 or 4641.

Publisher's note : Like the St. Croix Source now? Find out how you can love us twice as much — and show your support for the islands' free and independent news voice … click here.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Keeping our community informed is our top priority.
If you have a news tip to share, please call or text us at 340-228-8784.

Support local + independent journalism in the U.S. Virgin Islands

Unlike many news organizations, we haven't put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as accessible as we can. Our independent journalism costs time, money and hard work to keep you informed, but we do it because we believe that it matters. We know that informed communities are empowered ones. If you appreciate our reporting and want to help make our future more secure, please consider donating.