82.1 F
Charlotte Amalie
Wednesday, November 29, 2023


Persons interested in selling food, beverages, and other items during Carnival activities, must obtain a special permit from the V.I. Police Department. They also need a health permit and valid food handlers card from the Health Department.
Permits will be issued at the Richard N. Callwood Command on Norre Gade Thursday and Friday, April 8 and 9, from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. on a first come basis.
Permits will be issued for the two parade days and J'ouvert only. No permits will be issued to owners of mobile food vans for vending along the parade route. Sale of bottled beverages is prohibited.
Permit fee: $50.00 per day.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Keeping our community informed is our top priority.
If you have a news tip to share, please call or text us at 340-228-8784.

Support local + independent journalism in the U.S. Virgin Islands

Unlike many news organizations, we haven't put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as accessible as we can. Our independent journalism costs time, money and hard work to keep you informed, but we do it because we believe that it matters. We know that informed communities are empowered ones. If you appreciate our reporting and want to help make our future more secure, please consider donating.