April 28, 2017 1:57 pm Last modified: 1:55 pm

Community

Findley Collymore Dies

Findley Collymore, also known as “Spice,” died on April 4.
Read More

UVI Celebrates ‘University Pride’ Throughout April

During April, UVI alumni, students, faculty and staff will be showcasing their Buccaneer spirit with events in the territory, on campus and online.
Read More

Annual Sun Stroke All V.I. Hoop Classic to Highlight Best H.S. Players

This tournament has been successfully used to showcase the best high school basketball players in the U.S. and British Virgin Islands since its inception.
Read More

Lorraine Agneta Barnes Dies at 61

Lorraine Agneta Barnes, also known as “Lolo” or “Auntie Raine,” of Christiansted, St. Croix, died on Sunday, April 2.
Read More

Jamiel Letang Dies

Jamiel Letang died on March 31.
Read More

Richards Jr. H. S. Students Celebrate Culture, V.I. History

Students at the Arthur A. Richards Jr. High School got their turn to put on a cultural show in observance of V.I. History Month on Friday, April 7.
Read More

SEA, VIWMA Seek Volunteers to Take Part in Litter Elimination Event

Over the past six years, the St. Croix Environmental Association and the VIWMA have collaborated to execute an annual Crucian Litter Elimination Action Now event.
Read More

14th Annual Beach-to-Beach Power Swim Set for May 28

This year’s event will be the largest ever, with 350 competitors. Hosted by Friends of V.I. National Park, it will raise money for preservation, conservation and education programs.
Read More

Adult Education Principal Commends DPW for Sprucing Up Campus

The campus of the V.I. Department of Education’s Adult Education Programs in Estate Richmond, St. Croix, has had a facelift, courtesy of the Department of Public Works
Read More

Labor in Search of Employers, Organizations to Provide Work Experience for Youth

The V.I. Department of Labor invites employers, not for-profit organizations and training service providers to participate in this year’s Summer Youth Work Experience, Training Program.
Read More